Jets over Pampa
Registration for pilots
are happy to invite you to their
30th Jets over Pampa
This special 30th edition will take place on July 25 and 26, 2020 on the military shooting range at Houthalen Helchteren in Belgium..
|Friday, 24 July
||17u00: Arrival and free flights, not earlier than 17.00h|
|Saturday 25 July||9.00am - 6.00pm: Jets over Pampa day 1
|Sunday 26 July||9.00am - 5.00pm: Jets over Pampa day 2
5.00pm: Proclamation Jets over Pampa
|Sunday 26 July||leaving the field before 10.00pm|
The jury will be active during the whole weekend, meaning all of your flights will be judged on both Saturday and Sunday from 10.00am till 5.00pm.
You can register online!
We'll confirm your registration throught the e-mailaddress you provide in the form.
Online registration form
Jets over Pampa
Click the link to open.
We kindly ask you to register before 5 july.
You can always contact us through one of the following channels:
p/a Koen Achten
Tel. : +32 (0) 478 79 50 18 (Koen Achten)
Only elektro powered jets with a minimum weight of 1,5 kg are allowed.
This is important too:
- Registered pilots will be contacted in June for subscribing to the dinner on Saturday evening.
- Only 2.4 GHz radio systems are allowed.
- There's catering service with snacks and drinks.
- In the evening we'll gather in the big tent for some drinks.
- Before Jets over Pampa, we'll ask to fill in information of your planes for the speaker. We'll do this online.
- There is no flying of any kind allowed on the camping.
- It's not allowed to fly after 9.00pm.
Your stay at or around Jets over Pampa
- Camping on the field (tent, caravan, motor home) is possible from Friday, 5.00pm till Sunday, 10.00pm).
- Camping is for free for pilots who did preregister for the event.
- We ask visitors to book a stay nearby, but have a look at our deal with bungalow camping Molenheide (below).
Jets over Pampa deal Molenheide
Check out our deal with bungalowpark Molenheide!
You'll get a 20% discount using code 651JP. Note that this code will be valid as from 15 February 2020.
It's close to our field, only 3km or about 7 minutes driving!
Click the banner for all details!